I thought that I would share some of my favorite products that I use. Some of these products I discovered on my own & others my friend Mary shared with me. I will try and provide links when I can. I will post new products I discover on each Wednesday.
1. Earth Balance Whipped Spread This buttery spread has changed my life! This is one of the products that my friend Mary introduced to me. It taste so yummy…totally taste like margarine or butter to me, yet it is super healthy. It is made with a blend of natural oils that help to improve HDL/LDL cholesterol. For more information about their products, go to their Frequently Asked Questions Page. You can usually buy this spread in the natural section of your regular grocery store or a health food store.
2. Annie’s Deluxe Shells and Real Aged Cheddar. I love Annie’s products. They are either all natural or organic & taste delicious. Their Deluxe Shells and Real Aged Cheddar has become a staple lunch in our household at least once a week. They also have skillet meals that are all-natural and taste great. Annie’s products are starting to be available in most stores, however it may be in the natural section of your grocery store. I have also found alot of their products at my local Super Target
4. VitaMix (Before you look, just know that this is really expensive!). This product is life changing, but is something that you may have to save for over a course of time. I am blessed because my mom owns one so I am able to borrow hers. This thing is not your average blender! It has like 50 horse power (ok not really, but it has alot). My favorite thing to make with it is smoothies. My favorite recipe with the Vita Mix is 1 banana, 1 orange, 1/4 a apple & some frozen pineapple. Just add some water & ice and you have an ice cold juice smoothie. My son literally runs to me when I am done making it saying “I wan’t soothie (He is 2 1/2 and we are sill working saying smoothie)”. It also has a dry container for grinding your own wheat, etc.
5. Travel Booster Seat. This is not the one we own, but it is very similar. I loved the booster chair when my son was between 1-2 years old. It was easy to take into restraunts or other people’s houses & easily hooks on the chair, that way you could just give your toddler food on the attatchable tray without having to put the food on the table (I found that my son had a hard time eating off a plate when he was a younger toddler. He would drop the food on the table, and then try and eat it…not very sanitary!)
6. BabyGanics Glass & Surface Cleaner (Lavender Formula). I absolutely love this product! It is a all natural cleanser that really smells like lavender! I use it alot for my kitchen counters & mirrors. It is nice using a cleanser that you know is safe to use. Read BabyGanics “Why BabyGanics” page to learn why it is good to use natural cleansers, especially if you have children. I found my bottle at BabiesRUs.
7. YoKids Organic Yogurt Tubes. This is another product that I found out from my friend Mary. These yogurt tubes which contain probiotics have won my son’s heart! Simply stick them in the freezer for a nice Ice Cream alternative. These can be a little pricey at times, but I try and stock up when there is a sale. You will most likely find these in the natural section of your grocery store of health food store.
Well, there you go! Some of my most favorite products. If you have any great products you would like to share with us, please leave a comment. I am on a mission to find good quality products for my family to use.